Monday 10 October 2011

Guerlain Parure de Nuit Holiday Highlighter and Blush

I've been really excited about the Guerlain Holiday collection and have a feeling that I will probably end up picking everything up. The first product I have is the Parure de Nuit Pressed Powder and Blush. This gorgeous peacock feather patterned powder is a blush and highlighter in one, it appears that if you use the brush in a diagonal direction over the 3 red blobs, you get more of a blush than if you go the other way. I am told however that it is still a subtle blush and will probably not show up much on darker skin tones other than as a subtle highlighter.


I have to apologise though because I have not swatches this one myself yet. You know what I'm like with pretty powders... I will get around to it eventually, or not, we'll see. There are a few swatches around, so I'm sure you'll be able to find some. But for now, let's just stare at this beauty, shall we?

The powder comes in a shiny black compact (same as the spring blush - reviewed here) and you get 10 g, so it's a pretty generous size. It has the same gorgeous parma violet scent as the Meteorites which I really love. I don't know it's retail price (I got mine from eBay), but I'm guessing around £43-£45. I'll update this later once I have the price. You get a lovely teal coloured brush in the compartment below the powder which matches the inside of the velvet pouch the compact comes in as well as the inside of the box. Very cool. It seems the whole collection has a teal theme, have you seen the gorgeous container the Meteorites come in? Can't wait to get my hands on those too!

I'll leave you with some more pictures. If you have tried this powder, feel free to let me know in the comments!










1 comment:

  1. Oh I think I'm going to have to get this one now - shouldn't have clicked on that link :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...