Friday 28 October 2011

Laura Geller Blush n Brighten in Pink Buttercream Swatches and Review

I have another Laura Geller blush to show you today, this one is called Pink Buttercream and it was part of the Bake Sale Baked Colour Collection. I don't know if the set was/is available in the UK, I bought mine from eBay and only got the blush. So I also don't know how much the set cost or even the blush, although I don't think it's available separately anyway.


The blush is a gorgeous slightly frosty cool pink shade, but it also has some copper veining to warm it up a bit. It reminded me of the Sateen Subtle Orchid blush, although that doesn't have the copper veining. According to Laura Geller's blog: "Blush-n-Brighten Baked Cheek Color in Pink Buttercream is the perfect petal hue swirled with copper and gold flecks (and it’s perfect for every Geller Girl). It leaves cheeks rosy and glowing." While it's quite frosty, it's not glittery at all, so no worries about glitter on your face.

This particular blush comes in a shiny brown compact with the usual half mirror in the lid. You get 9 g for your money as usual. I think this is a really nice addition to the Laura Geller blush line and my collection.

I've included a picture of me wearing the blush as well as hand swatches, be sure to check them out after the jump!




Without flash in direct sunlight

With flash

3 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful colour - I've never tried anything from Laura Geller before. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Mac Playtime lipstick. Unfortunately my camera can't pick up it's true colour, it's prettier irl. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love the colour!
    The lipstick looks lovely as well :)

    http://abbisblogaboutbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...