Friday 14 October 2011

Boots 17 Gift With Purchase Femme Noir Set - Swatches!

Boots are currently offering a free Femme Noir set if you buy just 2 17 makeup. With lots of new products (reviews coming up soon!) and some great permanent products (I love myself some 17 eyeshadows and the lipglosses and mascaras are pretty nice too) it's easy to pick 2.


The set contains Ultimate Volume Lipgloss in Very Berry, Liquid Eyeliner in black and Glitter Eyeshadow in Night Sky. I thought I'd swatch them for you so you can see what you're getting. Although these are all permanent products, so you can usually find testers for them in store.

Very Berry is a nice vampy berry pink slightly shimmery gloss. It's non-sticky and lasts quite well. I haven't actually worn the liquid eyeliner yet, but it does look very nice in the swatch, similar to Urban Decay's new Perversion liquid eyeliner. I also haven't worn the eyeshadow yet, but I really like 17 shadows, they are very good quality and don't crease at all. Night Sky is a nice glittery grey colour.

The value of the set is around £12, so it's a very good deal. I don't know how long the offer lasts, so if you like the look of this, hurry to your nearest Boots!

See more pictures and swatches after the jump!




Ultimate Volume Lipgloss in Very Berry

Liquid Eyeliner in black

Glitter Eyeshadow in Night Sky

Taken with flash

Taken without flash in direct sunlight

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...