Monday 31 October 2011

The RapidLash Challenge Day 56 - The Results

8 weeks ago I started using RapidLash in a bid to try and get my thin, short, sparse eyelashes look better, and here are the results so far. I was hoping to end up with lashes that would look okay without mascara, because at the moment I always wear mascara as my eyes have no definition without them. I wasn't expecting to have lashes that look like I'm wearing loads of mascara, just long and thick enough not to scare young children or be asked if I feel okay because I look ill if I don't wear any.


The result? I can certainly see that my lashes are longer, this is especially apparent when I'm wearing mascara. However, when not wearing mascara, my eyes still lack the definition that I was hoping for. Yes, my lashes are a bit longer, but they are still thin and sparse and not that visible naked. I still wouldn't leave the house without wearing mascara, and to be honest, I don't think I ever will.

So yes, there is some improvement, but in my opinion it is not £41 worth of improvement. My lower lashline is stilll barely there, despite using RapidLash on the lower lashes too. I will continue using the product because I would be mad to throw it out at that price, and will report back in another 4 weeks or so. But for now I would say it's not worth the money, at least not for me.

Keep reading to see lots of comparison pictures after the jump!



After 8 weeks

At the start of the challenge

After 8 weeks

At the start of the challenge

After 8 weeks

At the start of the challenge

After 8 weeks

After 4 weeks (I didn't take one like this at the start)

After 8 weeks

At the start of the challenge

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's the thing, they look a bit longer, but I was expecting something a bit mroe dramatic. I guess it's not a miracle product after all. :) Maybe it works better for people with naturally denser lashes. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using this product on my brows...and I'm not sure if I've been getting "value for my money". However...I don't want to stop, in case I hit the magical 3rd-tube mark and suddenly my eyebrows start coming back in force. Does this make any sense? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3rd tube??? Now you're scaring me. There is no way I'm buying another tube of this, no way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...