Saturday 26 May 2012

NOTD: Glitter Gal Copper 3D/Holo Nail Polish - The Best Holo Nail Polish I've Tried!

Holographic nail polishies are notorious for chipping quickly, I've heard that a certain one (the hard to find Gosh one to be exact) chips within hours. I don't own the Gosh one, but I do own quite a few different ones  since I've been trying to find the best holo polish for a while now. The good news is, I think I've found it.

Taken with flash indoors

Glitter Gail Copper 3D/Holo nail polish remained chip free on me for a full 24 hours and after 48 hours I still only had a very few minor chips. Now that is impressive, especially seeing that almost every nail polish chips on me within that time anyway. I ended up taking it off after about 60 hours because I was getting ready to go out, but quite frankly I would've been pretty happy to continue wearing it at home for another day or two. 

The formula was lovely too, not too thick, not too runny, and it dried pretty quickly. I did my usual trick of base coat, two coats of holo, top coat and another coat of holo and it worked really well. The holo effect is gorgeous, quite subtle indoors (see picture above), but in the sunshine you have the full rainbow (see pictures below). Really lovely. Glitter Gal polishes are also the Big 3 free ( Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde and Toluene).

I bought mine from Sjmwell Nails & Beauty and they cost £8.75 each. You get 9 ml per bottle, so they are rather small, but not too tiny. Postage and packaging is quite reasonable and I received mine very quickly.

Do you like holographic nail polishes? Have you got any favourites? Let me know in the comments!

See more pictures after the jump!



Taken without flash in direct sunlight

Taken without flash in direct sunlight

Taken without flash in direct sunlight


Bought by me. The link in this post is not affiliated, ie I don't get any commission if you click on it (I'm just being nice and sharing info here).

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, pretty! I'd never heard of this brand before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only know about it from Charlotte (Lipglossiping). She's always tempting me with her holo nail polish finds. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...