Wednesday 9 May 2012

My Mac Reel Sexy and Lips and Tips Haul and Swatches

I have another quick haul post from the two other Mac collections that were released in the UK this month: Reel Sexy and Lips and Tips. As you can see, I really didn't get much, only bought Heroine lipstick from Reel Sexy and Impassioned and Russian Red lipglasses from Lips and Tips. In fact Russian Red is permanent, so it almost doesn't even count. But anyway...


I haven't actually tried all of these yet, only wore Impassioned lipglass for a couple of hours yesterday (that's how long it lasted actually). I like it, but don't love it. Impassioned is one of my favourite Mac lipsticks but the lipglass isn't that great. It's okay, but it does fade away quickly on me and it's just nowhere near as vibrant as the lipstick. But I guess it's easier to wear than a full-on bright lipstick.

The rest I've only swatched on my arm so far. Heroine actually looks a lot more purple in the pictures, in real life it's more pink, still purple but less blue if that makes sense. Russian Red lipglass is just lovely and I can't wait to wear it.

 See more pictures including swatches after the jump!




Heroine

Impassioned

Russian Red

Heroine, Impassioned, Russian Red
Taken with flash

Heroine, Impassioned, Russian Red
Taken without flash in natural daylight

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...