Sunday 13 May 2012

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows Review and Swatches Part 3

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you will know by now how much I love L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows. I have already reviewed them here and here. When I found out that in the UK we once again didn't get all the shades that are available in the US (just like we didn't get all the Revlon Lip Butters or Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadows), I got onto eBay and had a good look to see what other shades were available and I found these two.


Infinite Sky is a beautiful light sky blue colour and Amber Rush is a light pinky bronze (to me not at all amber), it actually reminds me a lot of Mac Sweet Heat Extra Dimension eyeshadow. Both Infinite Sky and Amber Rush are shimmery and rather frosty, especially Amber Rush, and they are both really lovely. I have worn them with and without primer, they lasted really well both ways, although without primer I "only" wore Infinite Sky for about 10 hours (I normally wear eyeshadows for about 14 hours or more). Still, there was no creasing either way which is definitely very impressive. Amber Rush is more pigmented, but Infinite Sky is pigmented enough for a nice wash of colour and of course can be layered for more intensity. They are both really smooth and easy to apply and blend, they feel like cream eyeshadows, and they're certainly very comparable to the Armani Eyes To Kill eyeshadows for a fraction of the price (£6.99 with a 3 for 2 offer in Superdrug at the moment I believe).

It's a shame we didn't get these shades in the UK, but you'll be pleased to hear (well I was) that there are some new shades that have just come out including a gorgeous turquoise, a coral, a pink, a light grey and metallic lilac and I will be reviewing four of them (I didn't get the metallic lilac shade myself) very soon!

For now, see more pictures including swatches and a look I did with Amber Rush, after the jump!



Inifinite Sky, Amber Rush

Inifinite Sky, Amber Rush

Inifinite Sky, Amber Rush
Taken with flash

Inifinite Sky, Amber Rush
Taken without flash in natural daylight

Wearing Amber Rush on the lid, Mac Sweet Heat ED eyeshadow in crease, Mac Snow Season mineralize eyeshadow on browbone to highlight, Topshop Crayon in Lazy Days, Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero and Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara

Wearing Amber Rush on the lid, Mac Sweet Heat ED eyeshadow in crease, Mac Snow Season mineralize eyeshadow on browbone to highlight, Topshop Crayon in Lazy Days, Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero and Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara

2 comments:

  1. You really should check these out, they're really great quality and there are some lovely shades! The new ones, like the coral, pink and turquoise are very summery too. I will review those soon too. And yes, it is very irritating when they don't release all shades here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. *drooling over Amber Rush* From your swatches these all seem really pigmented and opaque - they looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...