Tuesday 29 May 2012

Christian Dior Nude Tan Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder 01 Aurora Review and Swatches

When I first saw pictures of the Dior summer collection, this powder was on top of my wishlist. I mean just look at it, how could it not be? I'm generally not a massive bronzer fan, but pretty, shimmery bronzers always attract me.


This one is called Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder, and I guess the glow mostly comes from the very fine shimmer. I think it's okay to be used all over the face as the shimmer isn't that obvious, but I've been using it mostly on my cheeks, nose and hairline only. I got Aurora which is the lightest shade, because I'm quite pale at the moment, but I have also bought Sunlight, the second lightest shade for the summer. The powder is made up of 4 colours effectively, there are 2 base colours and 2 colours running through the raised NUDE writing. It's a nice peachy pinky colour on me, I normally just use it instead of a blush and it looks really natural and flattering.

You get 10 g and the powder is enclosed ina gorgeous shiny silver compact. You also get a small kabuki brush with it, but I feel it picks up a bit too much product in one go, so I prefer using a fluffier brush with the powder. The brush is ever so cute though. I think the compact may be refillable because there is a small "poke" hole at the bottom, so you can push the powder up, but I haven't tried it myself. The powder costs £37 and is available now online and at counters.

See more pictures including swatches after the jump!






Taken without flash

Taken with flash

All mixed, lighter shades mixed, darker shades mixed
Taken with flash (sorry not a very good picture)

All mixed, lighter shades mixed, darker shades mixed
Taken without flash in natural daylight

All mixed, lighter shades mixed, darker shades mixed
Taken without flash in direct sunlight

Wearing Aurora on the cheeks

2 comments:

  1. Tetszik a sminkes kép :)
    Nekem 03-as Zenith van meg ebből,az kicsit narancsosabb, de szuper jó az állaga és a tartóssága.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Köszi szépen. Örülök, hogy most már írsz kommentet, így hogy tudod, hogy értem, ha magyarul írod. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...