Sunday 16 September 2012

Simple Spotless Skin Deep Clean Cleansing Pads

I like simple. Simple is good. No need to complicate things, right. I also like the brand Simple, I like it that they keep their products free of colour, perfume and other unnecessary ingredients. You might recall my review of their cleansing wipes. I also use their shampoo and conditioner on my children, I like the idea of them using products without parabens and the like.


I was sent these Simple Spotless Skin Deep Clean Cleansing Pads to try out after PR saw my review of the wipes. I was looking forward to trying them out as I'm always on the hunt for cleansers and scrubs to combat my blackheads and blemishes. These pads have a textured surface to gently exfoliate the skin while the active ingredients help deep clean the T zone. All this while not containing colour, perfume or other unnecessary ingredients. Sounds good, right?

I have to confess, these wipes didn't really do anything for me. I still have just as many blackheads as before and actually had a really bad breakout and two massive spots while using these pads. While I'm not saying they caused it, they certainly didn't eliminate the blemishes. I also found the textured pads a bit harsh and I'm not sure how suitable these would be for sensitive skin.

All in all these didn't work for me. I still like Simple and will continue to purchase the wipes and the haircare products, but not these pads.

A box of 60 pads costs £4.99 and available from Boots, Superdrug and other drugstores and supermarkets.

See more pictures after the jump!









*This product was provided for free for consideration, however, all opinions are mine and unaffected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...