Monday 24 September 2012

NOTD: Milani 3D Holographic Nail Polish in 3D

As you might know, I really like holographic nail polishes, so when Cherry Culture was having a 20% off sale a little while ago, I took the opportunity to order some of the Milani 3D Holographic nail polishes (okay, all 6 to be precise). The first colour I tried was this pretty yellow gold shade also named 3D, which is a bit confusing, but never mind.


This nail polish wasn't as holographic as I had hoped, it looked more like it just had silver glitter in it, although at some angles you can see some faint rainbow colours, but only in sunlight. Indoors it's really just yellow gold with silver sparkle. It's pretty, but not really holographic. The formula was very nice. It took 2 coats for full opacity and it wore okay on me, it started chipping on day 2 which is normal for me.

As I mentioned before, I bought this nail polish from Cherry Culture and it cost $3.99. You get 13.2 ml which is great. I'm looking forward to trying out the other shades as well and I will report on how I got on.

See more pictures after the jump!



Taken without flash in direct sunlight

Taken with flash

Taken without flash in natural daylight (indoors)


1 comment:

  1. I love the Milani halographic polishes. If you apply sticky base coat between your nail polish layers, it would be more chip resistant!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...