Thursday 13 September 2012

Primark Nail Polish Remover Wipes

While on the subject of nail polish, I thought I'd share my experience I had with these Primark nail polish remover wipes. I bought these on a recent trip to Primark, once again got sucked into trying something because of the very low price. These wipes cost just £1 for 50 pads (2 x 25). 


Unfortunately I'd say they're not even worth £1. The wipes are very small (smaller than a cotton wool pad), extremely thin (we're talking tissue paper thin) and not very effective at all. They are very hard to hold due to their thinness and even when I managed to get a grip on them they didn't do a good job at removing nail polish. They were very well soaked in nail polish remover, but obviously not a very good one. They felt a bit sticky and oily and I wasn't overly keen on the scent either. Quite frankly a cotton wool pad soaked with my beloved Sally Hansen nail polish remover is much more effective and 100 times easier to use. I will not buy this again, in fact it's already made its way to my rubbish bin. Fail!

See more pictures after the jump!







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review, those are definitely the kind of items that I'd end up adding to my basket and then wind up regretting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...