Tuesday 18 September 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Liquid Crystal

I actually mentioned this nail polish in my nail polish stash and storage video, so I thought I'd show you properly. A gorgeous duochrome glitter polish with lots of different coloured larger (not large though) glitter. Beautiful.

Taken without flash in natural daylight

It is actually very similar to Enchanted Polish Once Upon A Time (the polish I wore in the video), but more gritty and it's only a duochrome rather than holo as well (I will do a proper NOTD post on that polish too because it is absolutely gorgeous). It is a light turqouise colour in one light turning more pinky-purple in other. Liquid Crystal was a little bit on the thick side, but applied fine and gave a good coverage (I think I did 2 coats), however due to it being a chunkier glitter it did actually chip pretty fast. I had a few chips within 24 hours and actually ended up taking it off after 2 days as I really didn't look great.

I bought mine on eBay, but you can buy it from BeautyBay for £6.95 and Sally Express sell China Glaze polishes for £6.59, although I can't see this one on their website. You get 14 ml which is a very good amount.

See more pictures after the jump!



Taken with flash

Taken withou flash in natural daylight




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...