Wednesday 12 September 2012

My Nail Polish Stash and Storage Video (and Lots of Pictures!)

I've spent a couple of days re-organising my nail polish storage and creating a spreadsheet, so I know exactly where every single one of them are, so I though I would show you the fruit of my hard work. Also I enjoy looking at other people's stashes, so hope you enjoy it too.



I have also taken pictures of the contents of each box and separate packs, so if you're interested, have a look! No individual pictures, but I did do a rather extensive series on my nail polish stash last November, so click here if you'd like to check it out.

See lots more pictures after the jump!



Pretty boxes I keep on the cupboard

Box no. 1: glitter and crackle polishes

Box no. 2: base coats, top coats, crackle and glitter polishes

Icecream tubs :)

Lots of Topshop and indie polishes

Mac, GOSH, Nails INc, Topshop, Dior, Chanel, etc.

Sephora boxes

China Glaze polishes

OPI and Orly polishes

Small cardboard boxes

Color Club and lots of mini polishes

Lots of miscellenious brands

Lots more miscellenious brands

Nails Inc sets from TK Maxx

Recent W7 TK Maxx findings

Color Club sets from TK Maxx

Zoya sets

2 more boxes

Zoya, Models Own, Nails Inc, Chanel

Zoya, YSL, Sally Hansen, Barry M

Little Sephora bag with more polishes

Urban Decay sets

Andrea Fulerton polishes

Mavala glitters

6 comments:


  1. Úgy tűnik szereted a körömlakkokat is :)
    Remek kollekciód van!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Köszönöm. :) Igen, szeretem a lakkokat, a színeseket, csillámosakat legjobban, na meg a holot. :) Igazi szarka veszett el bennem. :)

      Delete
  2. wow,your collection has blown me away! i can count the number of polishes I have on my fingers! haha.. have you tried looking for some kind of display shelf to keep them in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi layla, Sadly I don't have the space for such thing. :( My bedroom is very small and is already full of storage units for my make up. Also, if I keep them hidden away, my husband won't realise just how many I have, lol. :)

      Delete
  3. omg!! i thought i have big colection !
    congratulation so many beautiful color!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...