Friday 6 April 2012

Inglot Under Makeup Base Review

I was given this sample when I went to the Inglot shop in Westfield shopping center last October and finally got around to trying it out and reviewing. To be honest, I always find reviewing products that are just so-so a bit tricky. The ones I love or hate I feel passionable about, the ones that are just a bit meh I don't feel very interested in reviewing.


So by now you might have guessed that I wasn't too keen on this. I didn't hate it, but I also didn't like it much at all. This primer has a very slippery silicone feel to it and it didn't do anything for me, didn't make my skin matte and it didn't help with keeping oil at bay either. I just didn't see much difference to my skin's appearance or how well my make up lasted. All in all, I prefer non-silicone based primers, so I am pretty sure I won't purchase the full size product. If you want, you can buy it from Inglot for £13 (for a 30 ml tube). 

Have you tried this primer? How do you feel about silicone based primers? Let me know in the comments!

See more pictures after the jump!




1 comment:

  1. I don't like Inglot cosmetics so I've never tried this primer

    I'm not a fan o silicone based primers as well

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...