Monday 13 September 2010

My HUGE Urban Decay haul and Vegan palette review

Urban Decay HAD to release 4 palettes at the same time, and I HAD to buy all of them didn't I? :) Even though I wasn't even planning on buying the Black Palette and was undecided about the Naked Palette, I ended up buying them too. The Black Palette because it looked really great in person and there was a 3 for 2 offer in Boots when I went to check it out (I got a free blush - which reminds me I should have included the two blushes in this review too, but forgot, never mind, next time). The Naked Palette because - I admit - gave into the craze and there was a 10% off offer, so I snatched it up. It's pretty, but I'm not a neutral kinda girl and I actually have about 7-8 of the shades already, but there are a few shades that I do really love (Virgin, Sin, Toasted, Hustle, Gunmetal), so I figured I might as well get it. As you know I'd already got the UD Hearts NYC Book of Shadows a little while ago (reviewed it here) and I really wanted to Vegan Palette as it's super pretty - even if I already have most of the eyeshadows in it, so I am now one happy bunny. :) And one thing's for sure: I will NEVER run out of Zero eyeliner! :) I also purchased the new 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Eldorado which is a new full size shade (it was featured in one of the sets last year, but it was a teeny tiny size and I really love it, so wanted to full size one as well) and got a free Big Fatty Mascara sample with my purchase. (As I mentioned earlier I also got two of the Afterglow blushes: Quickie and Score when I bought the Black Palette, I'll try to review them soon.) So here they all are: See LOTS more pictures and swatches of the Vegan Palette after the jump!
Top row: Gunmetal, Half Baked Middle row: Urb, Smog Bottom row: Minx, Twice Baked (Taken without flash on a gloomy day)
Top row: Gunmetal, Half Baked Middle row: Urb, Smog Bottom row: Minx, Twice Baked
(Taken with flash)
Did you get any of these palettes? Are you planning on getting any of them? Which one is your favourite?

2 comments:

  1. wow lucky thing, i got the naked but thats it so far. I'm tempted by the others but trying to be good xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my you did pretty good. they're all lovely and worth having.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...