Thursday 23 September 2010

Guerlain Les Ors Holiday 2010 Collection

I've been talking so much about my Guerlain Meteorites and Voyage Powders collection, that I figured, I might as well show you the upcoming holiday collection. I love Guerlain's holiday collections, because they always include  new Meteorites and Voyage Powders. I also love the Sublime Radiant Powders that come out every Christmas. Those are the shimmery powders in old style perfum bottles. Lovely! :) I want everything!





The collection this year consists of:
  • Or Imperial Sublime Radiant Powder Face & Body 
  • Midnight Star D'Or Special Edition


  • Meteorites Perles D’Or Illuminating Powder
  • Meteorites Poudre D’Or Exceptional Pressed Powder (Voyage Powder)



  • Ombre Eclat 4 Shades Velours D’Or
  • Le 2 De Guerlain Volume High Shine Mascara Volume 13 Or 2 Nuit (black mascara with a liquid copper gold lacquer)




Rouge G De Guerlain Le Brilliant Lipsticks in
  • B64 Bee, intense violet
KissKiss Strass Crystal Shine Rouge in
  • Imperial, dark red
  • Rose de la Reine, pink beige



I've found a few more pictures about the lovely new Meteorites and Voyage Powder. Love the bee design!

Pictures and details from www.makeup4all.com

1 comment:

  1. This collection looks so gorgeous. I want to pick up everything. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...