Tuesday 14 September 2010

Urban Decay Afterglow Blushes in Quickie and Score

I mentioned in my last post that I also purchased 2 of Urban Decay's Afterglow Blushes, but forgot to take pictures of them at the time. I have now done that and swatched them for you as well. I bought Quickie and Score, both of which are slightly shimmery (but not glittery, it's more of a sheen really) powder blushes. Quickie is a bright sugary pink shade (think Nars Angelika minus the glitter) and Score is a peachy coral like Mac Springsheen. They are both nicely pigmented and not chalky at all. They are quite a bit smaller than Mac blushes (3.8 g as opposed to 6 g), but they are slightly cheaper at £13.50 each as well, and you are more likely to get a 3 for 2 offer on them than Mac (!). They come with a mirror inside the compact which is nice too.
Score, Quickie
I'd like to apologize for the photos, unfortunately my camera doesn't like bright colours, so made the shades look less bright and washed out, then I changed the setting and they came out rather yellowy. I really need to get a proper camera, but can't really justify it just for the blog.
Anyway, see more photos and swatches of the blushes after the jump!
Quickie
Score
Score, Quickie

2 comments:

  1. I have quickie and I reach for it quite often. it is quite pigmented though so it needs a light hand.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...