Thursday 9 September 2010

Felines inspired look

Temptalia is currently running a readers challenge for creating felines inspired looks (inspired by the new Mac collection, Fabulous Felines) and I have submitted an entry, which I would like to show off here as well. This is a simple look, mostly recreating the eyes of cats, or trying to anyway, definitely not something elaborate with leopard spots or tiger stripes. I actually wore this look all day yesterday. :) This look was also a good way of testing out my new Mac Superslick Liquid Eyeliners (I got 3) and new Laura Mercier Sequin Eyeshadows (from the Mystique Collection). I really like both of them, so that's great! :) Here's the look I did: See more photos and find out which products I used to create this look. Here's the list of products I used for this look:
Face:
Avon Magix Face Primer
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation
Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder
Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Pink Mosaic on cheeks
Eyes:
Barbara Daly for Tesco eyeshadow base
Laura Mercier Baked Eyeshadows in Sterling (all over lid) and Champagne (below browbone)
Laura Mercier Sequin Eyeshadow in Sterling (in crease and outer corner)
Mac Pearlglide Eyeliner in Industrial on lower lashline
Mac Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in Marked For Glamour on upper lashline
Chanel Exceptionnel Mascara in Smoky Noir
Lips:
Laura Mercier Stick Gloss in Azalea

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...