A while ago I reviewed Bobbi Brown's new sparkle eyeshadows (in this post) and now I would like to show you the look I created with Black Velvet eyeshadow.
In this look I used:
- Bobbi Brown Pink Oyster cream eyeshadow as base
- Bobbi Brown Black Velvet sparkle eyeshadow (all over lid and in crease)
- Bobbi Brown Moonlight sparkle eyeshadow* (above crease)
- Bottom (pink) strip of Pink Oyster** shimmer brick (to highlight)
- Mac Intense Pearlglide eyeliner in Industrial Purple on lower lashline
- Givenchy Phenomen'eyes mascara in Black
- Guerlain 4 eclats blush in #05 Rose Plein Vent
- Bobbi Brown Pink Oyster** shimmer brick
- Bobbi Brown Crystal Rose*** glitter lip balm
* From the Shadow Options palette
** Asia exclusive from The Beach collection (details over here)
*** From the Glitter Balm palette
I really like Black Velvet sparkle eyeshadow, it goes on very smoothly and holds up really well. There was hardly any fall out and the look held up for 10 hours before fading. Very pleased!
See more photos after the jump!