I really love being nosey and reading about what's in other bloggers handbags/make up bags/cupboards, etc., so I thought I'd do a post on what is in my handbag. I have to warn you though that I don't carry a lot of make up with me, so this may not be the most exciting post you'll ever read.
I don't take a separate make up bag with me, but my handbag has a pocket with a zip, so that's where I keep my make up/beauty essentials. So what is exactly in my bag?
- Rimmel pressed powder in Peach Glow (don't ask what it's called, it's pretty old and the name has come off the lid completely
- Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in #73 Imperial (or whatever lipstick/lipgloss I'm wearing that day)
- Vaseline Lip Therapy (pocket size)
- Nivea hand cream (pocket size)
- Foldable mirror
- Perfume atomizer (currently with Avon Tomorrow fragrance)
- Nail file
- Bobbi Brown lipbrush
- Blush brush (not even sure what brand it is)
And that's all. Told you it wasn't much. I guess I'm just not away from home long enough to need to take more things with me. I might throw in a blush if I know I'm going to be out all day, but that barely happens.
So what's in your handbag? Tell me, I'm curious!
PS. I have so many post ideas in my head, but it takes a long time to take and edit the photos and write up the post, something that I don't have, so bear with me while I slowly post them up.