Tuesday 5 June 2012

Guerlain Shine Automatique Lipstick #262 Extrait de Rose Review and Swatches

Firstly apologies for the lack of posts over the past few days, I'm currently on holiday and haven't got much access to a computer. I was hoping to schedule some posts for this week before leaving, but life got in the way. Normal service should resume in about a week's time and I have a lot of lovely goodies to show you, so hope it'll be worth the wait.

For now I have another shade from the Guerlain Shine Automatique line to show you today, it's #262, a lovely sheer fuchsia pink with lots of shimmer. When I swatched the entire line of Shine Automatique lipsticks the other day, this one jumped out at me as one of the favourites.


I really like fuchsia pinks, I think they suit me very well and I like the new Shine Automatique formula, it's lightweight, moisturising and has a nice sheen without full on glitter. If you'd like to check out my reviews on the other three shades I own, please click on the links below:

#200 Sous Le Vent
#220 Pour Troubler
#263 A La Parisienne

I have one more shade to review - coming soon! The Shine Automatique lipsticks cost £24.50 and available online and at the counters from Debenhams, House of Fraser and other retailers.

See more pictures after the jump!







Finally, the swatches. The colour you see here is after 5 swipes.

Extrait de Rose (right), Pamplelune (left)
Taken with flash

Extrait de Rose (right), Pamplelune (left)
Taken without flash in natural daylight

Extrait de Rose (right), Pamplelune (left)
Taken without flash in direct sunlight

1 comment:

  1. Lovely aren't they? I've got Pampelune, and it's my current fave :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...