Saturday 16 June 2012

Dior 1 Couleur Eye Gloss Eyeshadow #750 Sunset Review and Swatches

I wasn't as overwhelmed by Dior's summer collection as I thought I would be, so other than a couple of bronzing powders I onyly bought one of the Eye Gloss cream eyeshadows. I picked up the shade Sunset which is a warm pink with gold shimmers.


I have only tried it over a primer and it stayed all day without creasing. It's not waterproof, but I don't need my eye make up to be waterproof anyway, other than mascara occasionally. It's easy to blend and dries quickly, and it's such a pretty colour, I really like it. I use it on days when I don't have much time to apply make up, it's quick and easy. It comes with a sponge applicator which I use to apply with onto my eyelids and then blend the edges with my finger.

You get 6 ml which is a good size, and these Eye Glosses cost £20. They come in 4 colours, but as they're limited edition, all of them might not be available anymore.

See more pictures including swatches after the jump!






Taken with flash

Taken without flash in natural daylight

Taken without flash in direct sunlight

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed that it managed to stay put all day! I find eye glosses always migrate on my lids, so I prefer quite thick cream eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...