Tuesday 2 October 2012

NOTD: Models Own Dancing Queen Mirrorball Polish

Models Own have recently released 5 new nail polishes called Mirrorball polishes in a variety of shades and I have Dancing Queen to show you. It's a clear polish with lots of different colour and different shape glitter including gold, blue, green and turquoise. I used it on top of Urban Decay Mars, a mossy green polish and I really liked the result.

Taken without flash in direct sunlight

I used 2 coats of Mars and then 2 coats of Dancing Queen on top. Dancing Queen was a bit thick, but okay otherwise. It did chip fairly quickly and the surface didn't feel very smooth, even with Seche Vite on top, it had little edges sticking out here and there, but that often happens with glitter polish like this.

Urban Decay Mars came in a set (last year's holiday set), so it's not available separately. Models Own Mirrorball polishes are available from the Models Own website and costs £5 (although is sold out at the moment, but will be available again soon and also from Boots stores/website). You get 14 ml of Dancing Queen and 5 ml of Mars.

See more pictures after the jump!


Taken withuot flash in shade



1 comment:

  1. I can't decide which Mirrorball is my favourite! This looks amazing over the dark green, I'll have to dig around and see if I have anything similar! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...