Thursday 10 November 2011

My Mac Glitter and Ice Collection Haul

Every year Mac ropes me in with their mineralize eyeshadows, so of course once again I have given into the temptation and purchased half their holiday collection. Do you want to see what I got? Here it is!


Packaged in shiny silver outer boxes (which are fingerprint magnets) and white plastic compacts and tubes.I think it's pretty nice, certainly makes a change from the usual Mac packaging. I ended up buying all the mineralize eyeshadows, both beauty powders, three lipsticks, two dazzleglasses and all 3 paint pots. I have close-ups of everything below, plus swatches of the eyeshadows, so keep reading.

Just want to mention, Winterized mineralize eyeshadow was super hard to find as it's been showing as sold out/out of stock on every website and none of the counters I tried had received it (same thing happened with Rare Exotic mattene last month actually), but I managed to order it from Mac mail order directly. It's very pretty, so I'm glad I tracked it down.

I also bought a few sets from Ice Parade and Dazzlephere! collections, but I didn't include them in here. I bought all 3 crush metal pigment sets, the mineralize brush set and also Rocking Iced Delights Nail & Lip Bag which contains Kanga Rouge lipstick that is absolutely beautiful. I also picked up Hot Gossip lipstick which is included in one of the exclusive face kits and Trax eyeshadow which is included in the Sultry Snowglobe eyeshadow palette, both of them are permanent. Phew! I'm all Mac-ed out.

Did you pick up anything from Mac's holiday offerings? Let me know in the comments!

See more pictures and swatches of the mineralize eyeshadows after the jump!




How Beautiful, Snowglobe

Such Flare, What Joy, Whirls & Twirls lipsticks, Dressed to Dazzle, Pleasure Principle dazzleglasses

Morning Frost, For Effect, Let's Skate

Top row: Winterized, Snow Season, Fresh Ice
Bottom row: Hold That Pose!, Shimmermint, Frozen Blue


Top to bottom, left side: Frozen Blue, Shimemrmint, Hold That Pose!
Top to bottom, right side: Fresh Ice, Snow Season, Winterized

2 comments:

  1. WOW. Now that's a haul! I only picked up the paint pots, however a part of me really wanted the beauty powders too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great haul, those paint pots are so tempting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...