Wednesday 31 August 2011

Laura Geller Blush n Brighten in Hibiscus Swatches and Review

Yet another lovely blush from Laura Geller, Hibiscus is a light pink with subtle golden sheen and very fine shimmer. I have to say though, Laura Geller has been churning out new blushes like there's no tomorrow. And of course not just blushes, but baked eyeshadows and lip products as well. I can barely keep up. But let's just take a moment to look at this beauty...


As always, I picked this one up from eBay together with the new Dream Cream Lip Palette in Hibiscus and Baked Eye Dreams Palette in Sandbar. Basically they are another variation on the Escape To The Tropics collection (reviewed here) with the same sparkly packaging. This is the third installment, the second one was reviewed here minues the blush because I'd already owned that one (Como).You can check out my collection of Laura Geller blushes here if you haven't seen it yet by the way!

So basically this is pretty much the same as other Laura Geller blushes, a pretty baked swirly design, in this case a mixture of shimmery pink, cream and brown which result in a pretty warm slightly shimmery pink shade. The texture is very smooth and fine, well pigmented, and the blush stays on well for a good few hours. As with all Blush n Brighten compacts you get 9 gramms. This particular one isn't available separately, but the 7 piece collection it came in was priced at $59.50 on QVC. I bought this for $20.50 on eBay as this set has not been available in the UK. I think it's a lovely addition to my Laura Geller blush collection, butnow I like Ms Geller needs to slow down a bit and give me a chance to use and enjoy these lovely blushes. Seriously, if I only owned Laura Geller blushes, I still couldn't use them up, there are just so many!

See more pictures and swatches after the jump!





Taken without flash in direct (but not very bright) sunlight

Taken with flash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...