Friday 22 March 2013

Scent Of The Month: Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette

I picked up this perfume almost 2 years ago in Florida when I visited Bath & Body Works. I can't believe it's taken me this long to use, but I'm very happy I've finally opened it. To me spring means cherry blossoms and I absolutely love cherry blossom scents.


As I'm absolutely rubbish at describing scents, I've copied this from the interweb:

"Transport yourself to the floral gardens of Japan with the Japanese Cherry Blossom. This amazing women's eau de toilette contains top notes of Asian pear, Fuji Apple, and Ume Plum. The heart notes of Japanese Cherry Blossom, Butterfly Lily, Kyoto Rose, Mimosa Petals, and Hedione of this Bath & Body Works perfume leave you refreshed and enlivened. This women's eau de toilette finishes with base notes of Vanilla Rice, Imperial Amber, Silk Musk, Cinnamon Incense, Himalayan Cedar Wood, and Creamy Sandalwood. This sensuous Bath & Body Works perfume has a high concentration of fragrance oils and comes in a pretty bottle accentuated by a flowery design. Spray Japanese Cherry Blossom onto your pulse points and feel the fragrance spread throughout the room."

Now to be honest with you I have no idea what most of the flowers and fruits mentioned are or what they smell like, but I can tell you that this is a lovely fruity floral fragrance. It lasts very well on me. I also bought the body lotion/shimmer gel and shimmery body spray, so I can layer them and make the scent even longer lasting.

I remember there was a 3 for 2 offer at the time and this EDT cost $29.50 for 75 ml. It's still available from Bath & Body Works, but it seems to be in a different bottle.

See one more picture after the jump!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...