Tuesday 18 May 2010

Mac To The Beach haul part 2

I'm sorry this is late, but I've been very busy with family life and never got around to post these pictures. I'm really struggling to find time to post, but will keep trying. I have taken photos of so many things and composed posts in my head over the last weeks. :) So last Thursday I went back to my local Mac counter to check out the To The Beach collection in person having already ordered some things from it unseen. I came away with 4 more items including a cream bronzer, an eyeshadow, a lipstick and a lipglass. I bought Beach Bronze cream bronzer which is a lovely fairly light slightly shimmery cream to powder bronzer. I'm not a bronzer person and not too sure why I got it, but it is lovely and works very well on pale people like me. :) The second thing I got is Firecracker eyeshadow. I already own Shimmermoss and have a dark green shade similar to Humid (don't remember its name, it came out in Love That Look last year), but Firecracker is such a pretty shade, I had to get it. I also got Funbathing lipstick and Flurry of Fun lipglass. Funbathing looks brown in the tube, but it's an interesting reddish purple on me, very pretty. Flurry of Fun has loads of greenish sparkles in it, it's absolutely beautiful. And that completes my haul from this collection, I'm happy with everything I got and there's nothing else I want. Now then, who's for Superglasses? :) See pictures of my haul and swatches...

Beach Bronze, Firecracker, Flurry of Fun, Funbathing

Beach Bronze, Firecracker, Flurry of Fun, Funbathing

Funbathing, Flurry of Fun, Firecracker, Beach Bronze

1 comment:

  1. Do you like beach bronze? I have never had a cream bronzer before, but thinking of picking it up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...