Wednesday 16 March 2011

WANT IT! Guerlain Terracotta Inca Collection 2011

I've just seen these promo pictures of Guerlain's upcoming summer collection and just had to share them with you as they are so pretty! Natalia Vodianova, as always, is gorgeous and I'm loving the eyeshadows and would love to know what lipcolour she's wearing.


I don't have any info on release dates or prices, but I know that I will be buying a few pieces from this collection for sure! Anything takes your fancy? Let me know in the comments!

See lots more pictures after the jump!








All pictures from Musings of a Muse

3 comments:

  1. The products could be crap & I'd still buy them... that packaging is AMAZING. *drool*
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. And how are the shadows supposed to be used? They are beautiful but so impractical...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's a shame to ruin the gorgeous pattern, that's why I sometimes buy back ups of pretty things like these. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...