Tuesday 8 March 2011

Purple look with 17 Vintage Love Perfect Pastels Palette

Last week I reviewed 17 Vintage Love Palettes here and today I would like to show you a look I created using the purple shades in the Perfect Pastels palette. Unfortunately the pictures don't do the colours justice (I really need to get a better camera!), but here it is anyway. I would appreciate if you let me know what you think of my eyebrows, I've done some DIY work to them, I think they do look a bit better.


To create this look I used the following:

Eyes:
Barbara Daly for Tesco eyeshadow primer
17 Vintage Love Perfect Pastels Palette (see picture below)
Shade 2 (pinky purple) all over lid
Shade 1 (dark purple) in outer lid and crease
Shade 3 (light violet) inner lid and above crease
Marks & Spencer Jewels eyeshadow quad light pink shade below browbone to highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Perversion on lower waterline
No 7 Candy Lavender eye pencil on lower lashline
DiorShow Black Out mascara in Black Khol
Mac Brow Set in Show Off


Face:
Avon Shimmer Swirls Face Illuminator
Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch concealer
Chantecaille White Tiger face powder
Accessorize Starlet baked blush

Lips:
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Rose Sorbet

See more pictures after the jump!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...