Friday 26 March 2010

Things I'm loving right now - Chantecaille Les Dauphins palette

You might remember I showed you a list of things I'm really wanting at the moment (see here) and now I am the proud owner of this beautiful palette from Chantecaille. It features 3 eyeshadows and a blush, all 4 pans are split and have 2 slightly different coordinating shades. On top of them all are 2 gorgeous dolphins with gold and silver overspray.

I really love and collect Chantecaille's limited edition powders and palettes, it's quite an expensive hobby as these palettes cost a lot of money (this particular one is £79 in Space NK, but I only paid £53.50 incl. postage as I got it from eBay). I need to update it, but photos of my collection can be seen here and you can search for Chantecaille to see all my lovely aquisitions since. Here are some more photos of this beautiful palette to drool over. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...