Wednesday 13 February 2013

NOTD: Hits Mari Moon Multigirl Chameleon Nail Polish

I thought this would be a quick nail polish post but I've just spent ages cropping and watermarking the photos because I took so much. This polish is absolutely beautiful and I really wanted to show you just how gorgeous it is. It's actually very frustrating because despite all the pictures, it was still a million times prettier in real life.


I wore 2 coats over black polish, the polish is otherwise very sheer to be worn on its own. It has a lovely formula and it lasted really well on me, 2 days with just very minimal chipping, and in the end I wore it for 4 days which is my maximum.

The picture above was taken on day 2 and you can see some tipwear, but I was desperate to take some pictures in sunlight because it just looks amazing in the sun. The colour shifts from purple to blue to green to a greyish purply taupe colour, amazing!

I bought it from Llarowe and it cost $7 for 6 ml. Or you can buy a set of 4 for $21.

See more pictures after the jump!

These pictures below were all taken in direct sunlight.





The pictures below were taken in shade.




The pictures below were taken under strong indoor light.



Last picture, taken with flash.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...