Saturday 4 February 2012

NOTD: Inglot 207 Nail Polish

I bought this gorgeous gold holographic glitter nail polish back in October when I first visited the Inglot store in London. It's taken me this long to wear it and show you how pretty it is. I love glitter and holographic nail polishes and so I was very happy to find a nice gold one that I didn't have before. It's not fully holographic, but you can definitely see every colour of the rainbow in there and at certain angles you can actually see the rainbow. I took many pictures to try and capture its true beauty, but the pictures don't really do it justice, it is even prettier in real life.


The pictures show 3 coats and even that doesn't give full coverage, but I got bored with painting my nails. The formula is nice, not too thick, not too runny and dries quite quickly. The glitter is very fine, so the end result is nice and smooth (I did use a topcoat though, I always do). Wear time was average (2 days without major chipping) and I would be happy to recommend this if you're after a nice gold holographic glitter polish. Available from Inglot, it costs £8 per 8 ml.

See more pictures after the jump!






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...