Wednesday 22 February 2012

Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara in 06 ExtremeTeal

I bought this mascara when I first picked up some of the Estee Lauder Cyber Eyes eyeshadows, but it's taken me this long to review it. I believe this shade is limited edition, but I've just checked and it's still available, so I thought I'd do this review anyway. Especially because this is actually a very good mascara.


I like my coloured mascara, but sometimes they don't show up on my brown lashes, however this teal coloured mascara actually shows up really nicely. It also gives good lenght and volume, plus I loved how it curled my lashes. I don't use lash curlers because my lashes are naturally curly, but they looked especially amazing when wearing this mascara. It also didn't smudge or flake and stayed on all though the day, yet it wasn't hard to remove.

It is massive though, both the tube and also the wand, but it's a good shape and I didn't find it hard to use. You get 8 ml for £22, which is about the same as other high end brands. If you don't want colourful mascara, this also comes in black and brown. I would definitely recommend this one!

See more pictures after the jump!







1 comment:

  1. I literally just bought this today, so thought I'd check out some reviews (maybe should have done it before!) Very pleased that you loved it, I can't wait to try it now tomorrow x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...