Tuesday 7 June 2011

I'm excited about... Mac Semi-Precious Collection

I love mineralize eyeshadows, blushes and skinfinishes (in case you missed them you can check out my collection of mineralize eyeshadows here and an old post on my mineralize skinfinish collection here - I will do an updated post once I have the new MSFs from the upcoming collection), so it's not surprising that I'm very excited about the new Mac mineralize collection called Semi-Precious!

It is due to be released on 7th July in the US as well as over here in the UK, although I have heard rumours of it launching this coming Thursday, but I don't think that's true. Mac normally releases their collections on the first Thursday of every month and this month we got Flighty, so I think that's it for June.



See LOTS more pictures and collection details as well as my wish list after the jump!
Lipstick
Gem of Roses - Mid tone strawberry pink (Lustre)
Lush Amber - Light nude beige (Lustre)
One of a Kind - Mid tone rosy neutral (Lustre)
Musky Amethyst - Deep plum (Frost)

Creamsheen Glass
Geo Pink - Strawberry pink
Natural Flare - Light caramel nude
Pure Magnificence - Light grey pink
Look Like Sin - Mid tone reddish plum
Richly Revered - Deep brown plum

Mineralize Blush
Feeling Flush - Melange pink, deep blue pink and soft brown 
Warmth of Coral - Melange peach and coral
Pressed Amber - Melange nude, beige and brown

Mineralize Skinfinish
Semi Precious Pearl -  Base: beige champagne / Inner circle: white, plum, bronze 
Semi Precious Crystal Pink - Base: pink champagne / Inner circle: pink, mid tone green, bronze
Semi Precious Rose Quartz - Base: rosy pink / Inner circle: silver, lime, white pink copper
Semi Precious Goldstone - Base: bronze / Inner circle: apricot, rose

Tools
128 Brush - split fibre Cheek brush
179 Brish - split fibre Angled buffer brush 
234 Brush: split fibre blending brush
235 Brush: split fibre all over eye brush

Mineralize Eye Shadow 
Blue Sheen -  Melange: navy, black and peach
Dark Indulgence - Melange: forest green and black 
Smokey Ruby - Melange: burgundy and black
Golden Glaze - Melange: gold and black
Rare Find - Melange: violet, brown and gold
Jade's Fortune - Melange: bright yellow, blue, lime,and black
Mint of sapphire - Melange: pink violet, teal, copper, and blue
Faux Gold - Melange: coral, gold, lime and bronze
Quartz Fusion - Melange: soft pink, silver, and deep pink
Unsurpassable - Melange: green, teal, purple, and copper
Clarity - Melange: white, copper, and grey
Mineral Mode - Melange: white, blue and grey

Zoom Fast Black Lash - Deepest Black

Mineralize Charged Water
Revitalizing energy - this refreshing hydrating mist rebalances the complexion and instantly replenishes the skin. infused with minerals that are essential in helping skin stay healthy and young looking

Mineralize Face + Body Lotion
This gentle non-sensitive rich moisturizing lotion can be used on the face and body and is free of fragrance and color

I basically want all the mineralize eyeshadows, all 4 of the mineralize skinfinishes, at least one of the blushes, and the lip products are maybes so far. Are you excited about this collection? What's on your wishlist?

Now onto lots more product pictures!

Blue Sheen

Clarity

Dark Indulgence

Faux Gold

Golden Gaze

Hint of Sapphire

Jade's Fortune

Mineral Mode

Quartz Fusion

Rare Find

Smoked Ruby

Unsurpassable

Feeling Flush

Pressed Amber

Warmth of Coral

Semi Precious Crystal Pink

Semi Precious Gold Stone

Semi Precious Pearl

Semi Precious Rose Quartz

5 comments:

  1. I am excited about everything! I want 1-2 of the lipsticks, the brushes I don't have, 4 of the e/s, and maybe the blushes... *cries for my bank account*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blushes and the lipsticks have piqued my interest! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for this either....I have been eyeing the Rose Quartz MSF, it will be my first! I also love the eyeshadows so mayb I can get one of those too, they are so pretty to look at, which ones will you b getting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too. I've been saving for this collection since March. A part of my paycheck goes to the
    "mineralized fund" =) I'm getting all the eyeshadows, blushes and MSFs. It would be roughly $450 + tax. Urgh. I've seen your extensive collection so I'm pretty sure you will also be buying all the mineralized goodies. I can't wait to see your posts. You always take such good pictures enough so to make us "salivate'...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Crissylex Wow, that is a lot of money! I haven't dared adding it all up yet, lol. Thanks for your kind words, I will definitely do a review and update my collection pictures once I have them. :)

    @AmandaLee I'm getting all the eyeshadows and MSFs for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...