Saturday 13 June 2009

Look what came in the post today!

As I said, I buy a lot of make up from Ebay. :) So today I received one of my recent purchases: Guerlain Meteorites Pearly White in shade 04 Pastel White. This is an Asia exclusive, so bought it from Singapore. :) I already have a big collection of Meteorite powder balls and pressed powders, as the picture below shows, although I have aquired a couple of them since that was taken 2 months ago. I just love them, love their scent and the fine powders. So today I'm a very happy woman. :) I'll leave you with a picture of my Meteorites collection (as of April - I need to take new pictures of my stash). Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

  1. wow, girl, you've got an expensive hobby! i just collect coins and lipglosses *hee*

    i've actually seen these around (the meteorites) but never really understood what they were for and how you're meant to use them...do you just kinda...crush it and brush it on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, lol! Just don't tell my husband (I don't think he knows just how much I spend on make up). :)

    Oh no, you don't crush them, just use a soft brush to swirl around and then onto your face. They smell divine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...