Monday 2 April 2012

NYX Matte Blotting Paper

I don't normally do favourites posts because I tend to use different things all the time, however there are certain products that I always go back to simply because I haven't found anything better. NYX MatteBlotting Paper is one of them. I just love this stuff, it's so simple, but works so well.


My skin is a lot drier now that I'm older (also think Lancome Genifique has helped with controlling the oil, it's bloody brilliant that stuff!), but I still get the oily T-zone depending on which foundation I use, what I do and how hot I get during the day, so around 3 pm I need to mattify my face a little. And that is what these little sheets do, just one sheet is enough to absorb the oil from my face, then I add some finishing powder and job done, I'm good for another 5 hours (by which time I usually don't care what my face looks like anyway).

You get 50 sheets in a pack, the sheets are around the size of a credit card and very very thin. I don't know how much they normally cost in the US, I buy mine from eBay for a couple of quid each and I tend to bulk buy since the shipping costs on something this light tend not to be high.

Do you use blotting paper? Which ones are your favourites? Let me know in the comments!

See more pictures after the jump!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...