Thursday 29 March 2012

My Recent Haul Pictures

I'm still playing catch up when it comes to writing blog posts, so I thought I'd do a quick one about my recent make up (and mostly nail polish!) purchases. I don't think I will get around to reviewing many of these anytime soon (I have one review coming), but if you are really interested in something, let me know in the comments. So without further ado, here are the pictures:

My Cherry Culture order

First up lots of lovely Milani stuff. I bought these from Cherry Culture when they recently had a 20% sale. Shipping was quite expensive, but I was very pleased that I didn't have to also pay customs duty and the horrendous £8 Royal Mail fee on top of it all, so the above came to a total of £60 which isn't too bad actually.

See what other products I bought after the jump!



Paul & Joe primer and Revlon lip butters

Next up is the new Paul & Joe primer and some Revlon lip butters. I wanted to wait until I could try them in person and my local Boots only had selected shades, so these are the ones I picked up, but there's another 3-4 I also want.

Models Own Kaleidoscope collection polishes

Models Own Bettlejuice 2 polishes

Above are my latest Models Own order, I got the Kaleidoscope collection and the 3 new shades of Beetlejuice polishes. I love how summery the brights are and I'm a sucker for duochromes, even though I wasn't that blown away by the original Beetlejuice collection.

Random Color Club polishes

Also I ordered some Color Club polishes from eBay including some holographic ones, so really looking forward to trying them out.

Revlon polishes

Jessica, Max Factor and Barbara Daly (Tesco) polishes

Some more nail polishes (I suddenly managed to acquire so many new ones) from Revlon, Jessica, Max factor and Barbara Daly. I like the little ones because they are cheap and have a faint chance of being used up at some point.

So there you go, these are the things I've been buying lately. Feel free to share with me your latest beauty purchases!

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love nail polish so I'm really looking forward to your Color Club and Barbara Daly polish swatches.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't promise anything right now, but will try. Lipglossiping has swatches of the BD polish on the far right and the CC polish on the far left though. x

      Delete
  2. That's a great polish haul! I'm looking at the P&J primer, wondering if it's just gimmicky or actually a good product. Looking forward to your review on this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...