Saturday 17 December 2011

Givenchy Phenomen'eyes Waterproof Mascara in Acid Blue

I've been meaning to review this mascara for ages, but never got around to doing it. To be honest, I don't even know if it's available anymore or whether it was part of Givenchy's fall collection (feel free to let me know if you know). But in any case, this is a gorgeous mascara, so I need to tell you about it.


Givenchy Phenomen'eyes mascaras are one of my most favourite mascaras, they work really well for me and I now have them 4 colours (black, purple, turquoise and blue). They make my lashes longer and fuller, don't flake or smudge, and the tube doesn't seem to dry out even after several months' of use (yes, I had one open for over a year and it was still fine, just started to run out by then, but still as good as new). I have reviewed them a few times on the blog, so feel free to do a search and read more about them.

This one is called Acid Blue and as you can see in the picture above, it is properly neon blue. Which makes it show up really well on my dark brown eyelashes, something not every coloured mascara is capable of. This is also waterproof, so will be perfect for the summer for a splash of colour by the pool. I know some people think coloured mascaras are so 80's, but I love them and use them regularly. I loved the 80's anyway, it was certainly the best decade for rock music for me. Anyway, Givenchy Phenomen'eyes mascaras are available from counters and online for £20 (ouch, I know) and you get 7 g for your money.

See more pictures after the jump!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...