Sunday 4 November 2012

NOTD: A-England Lady Of The Lake

Today I have Lady Of The Lake from A-England to show you, a dark greyish purple polish with subtle holo. This is the second shade I've tried out, if you want to see Princess Tears in action, click here.

Taken without flash in direct sunlight

I did 2 coats with Seche Vite on top, then the following day I added an extra coat on top to see if it made any difference with the holo (top coats sometimes dim the holo effect), but I couldn't see a difference. The holographic effect is quite subtle, not as linear as Layla or Glitter Gal polishes, but it's still pretty.

The formula was nice and it lasted on me for 2 days with minimal chipping (I wore it for 3 days). That's average for me.

A-England polishes cost £9 each and you get 13 ml. Available to order from the A-England website.

See more pictures after the jump!



Taken without flash in direct sunlight

This is after I've added an extra coat on top of Seche Vite. Do you think it's any more holographic?

Taken without flash in direct sunlight



3 comments:

  1. I have this, it's a lovely polish, amazing when seen in sunlight :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have this!! Love the latest releases too, the Gothic Beauties - I got the lot - and I really DON'T buy that many polishes. Currently wearing Bridal Veil, but it's pretty chipped after being on all weekend, so had better remove it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get any of the Gothic Beauty ones, they didn't speak to me. Glad you're enjoying yours though. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...