Monday 19 November 2012

Guerlain Rouge G L'Extrait in M27 Luxure - Review and Swatches

Probably one of my very last lip product reviews for a while since I'm now on a no-buy indefinitely when it comes to lipstick and lipgloss. Today I have Guerlain Rouge G L'Extrait liquid lipstick in M27 Luxure to show you.


I have reviewed these liquid lipsticks before, so I won't be doing a lengthy review today, if you would like to, check out this post. M27 Luxure is a darker, warmer red than M25 Colere which is very much a blue based red. This is still not orangey, it's probably quite neutral as far as reds go.

I got a similar wear time out of this as I did with the other shades, around 4 hours without eating, it does disappear while eating. It doesn't feel drying on my lips, despite being matte, although there is a slight sheen to it, so it's not a true matte anyway.

Guerlain Rouge G L'Extrait lip colours cost £29.50 and you get 6 ml for your money. They are expensive and you mostly pay for the fancy case with the mirror, but the case is very nice and the lip colour inside is pretty good too.

I included a quick lipswatch at the end of the post, no full face picture though, sorry, I was not looking my best that day. The lipswatch isn't great either, it was a dark, gloomy day I'm afraid. (Also sorry about the lip fuzz.)

See more pictures including swatches after the jump!







Taken with flash

Taken without flash in natural daylight


1 comment:

  1. I got this in the color Avarice. What an amazing formula! I agree you are basically paying for the compact. It's very heavy and makes my purse heavy, but an amazing lipstick nonetheless. If it weren't so expensive I'd definitely own more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...