The shades included in this palette are:
- Desperation Taupe brown with satin finish
- Muse Deep sepia brown with multi-dimensoinal sparkle finish
- Jagged Metallic black gold with shimmer finish
- Blitz Metallic yellow gold with shimmer finish
- Penny Lane Metallic peachy bronze pearl with golden shimmer finish
- Junkie Dark green/blue pearl with golden shimmer
- Chaos Bright blue matte
- Occupy Metallic steel grey with multidimensional sparkle and shimmer finish
- Unhinged Metallic electric turquoise with shimmer finish
- Black Market Jet black satin
- Provocateur Light metallic mauve with multi-dimensional sparkle and shimmer finish
- Rapture Dark greyish purple with multi-dimensional shimmer finish
- Vice Deep Eggplant purple with shimmer finish
- Noise Electric punch pink with gold sparkle and shimmer finish
- Armor Metallic dove grey with silver micro-glitter shimmer finish
- Nevermind Metallic cork with shimmer finish
- Echo Beach Pale wheat with shimmer finish
- Anonymous Opaque almond with matte finish
- Free Bird Pink champagne with silver micro-sparkle shimmer finish
- Laced Opaque pinky taupe with matte finish
It also has a double-ended brush included, but no other extras, making it a much more slimline palette than the Books Of Shadows.
It'll cost $59 in the States, so I'm guessing around £45 for us, making it a great deal for 20 eyeshadows. The eyeshadows are 0.8 g each making them just over half size regular single eyeshadows (1.5 g) that retail for £14 each, plus there's a double ended eyeshadow brush, so it's certainly a great deal. I believe the palette is limited edition, but hopefully there'll be plenty to go around. I'd expect this to be available in the UK sometime in October.
See lots more pictures after the jump!