Sunday 12 May 2013

NOTD: Sephora Midnight Crawl

Firstly, I apologise about the lack of posts, or quality posts more like. I'm not too sure why, but I've been less interested in blogging and make up in general lately (although still really into nail polishes), so that's why I haven't been posting quite so often. I have a good few things to review, but I never seem to get around to it. I've also acquired a social life and have been going out 2 nights a week (or more!), so that probably doesn't help.

For now I only have a nail post, this one is Sephora's Midnight Crawl polish, a grey/purple/green duochrome similar to Wet n Wild Gray's Anatomy, but more purple and a bit more duochrome.


The formula was good, the brush in particular is fantastic and so easy to use, and it took 3 coats for the colour you see in the pictures. Sadly it did start chipping within 24 hours, so that's not great, but neither is it unusual for me.

The bottle is tiny, you get just 5 ml, but then it only costs €4.90 (just under £4), so can't argue with that. I ordered mine from the French Sephora by the way.

See more pictures after the jump!


Taken without flash in natural daylight

Taken with flash

1 comment:

  1. It's not like i'm like ; p But your nails looks good : D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...