Thursday 28 June 2012

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows Review and Swatches Part 6 - The Hungarian Edition

I know, there seems to be a neverending supply of these reviews, but I just can't get enough of these amazing eyeshadows. Nowadays I really don't buy a lot of eyeshadows from high street brands, but if I find something real good I'll keep going back for more.


In this post I have Forever Pink and Smoothie Kiwi to show you. I bought these during my trip to Hungary earlier this month as these shades aren't available in the UK for some reason. Forever Pink is a lovely shimmery light rosy pink colour, Smoothie Kiwi is the only matte shade I own, it is a light little bit yellowy grass green. Forever Pink is very similar to the other shades I own, smooth, pigmented, easy to blend. Smoothie Kiwi is actually quite hard to work with, it's quite sheer and needs a few layers to show up as intense as it looks in the pot. It also fades rather quickly. It's a lovely shade, but I would love it more if it was shimmery (not a big fan of mattes) and as easy to use as Forever Pink.

As I said, I bought these in Hungary and I really can't remember how much they costs, but they were similarly priced to UK prices (currently £6.99, although I'm sure there's some sort of an offer going somewhere).

If you would like to check out my reviews on all the other shades I own, here are the links:

Part 1 (Purple Obsession, Flashback Silver, Goldmine, Bronze Divine)
Part 2 (Permanent Kaki, Sahara Treasure)
Part 3 (Infinite Sky, Amber Rush)
Part 4 (Naughty Strawberry, Innocent Turqouise, Sassy Marshmallow, Magnetic Coral)
Part 5 (All Night Blue, Time Resist White)

See more pictures including swatches after the jump!



Forever Pink, Smoothie Kiwi

Forever Pink, Smoothie Kiwi

Forever Pink, Smoothie Kiwi
Taken with flash

Forever Pink, Smoothie Kiwi
Taken without flash in natural daylight

Forever Pink, Smoothie Kiwi
Taken without flash in direct sunlight

1 comment:

  1. Love the pink ^^ I don't know if that type of shade usually flatter me, but it's what I'm always drawn to

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...