Sunday 4 September 2011

The RapidLash Challenge Day 1

Thanks (or no thanks, we'll see) to Claire at Eyelining Obsessions I've decided to spend silly money on a lash enhancing serum. You see I have tiny, thin, short, nothing little eyelashes. I wear mascara and eyeliner all the time, because my eyes don't have any definition. So since Claire mentioned that RapidLash has worked very well for her, I thought I'd give it a go myself. I'm not expecting miracles, but it would be nice if I could have a tiny bit longer and thicker eyelashes. I will always want to wear mascara, I can't see such a dramatic result happening that I wouldn't, but nice long thick lashes would be lovely.


I am starting an 8 week challenge (according to RapidLash that's when you can expect to see improvements), and I have taken photos of my bare eyelashes to compare with in a few weeks time to see if there are any changes. In the meantime, let me know in the comments if you have used RapidLash, or any other lash enhancing products and how they worked out (or not as it may be the case) for you!

See some naked pictures of my eyes after the jump. You have been warned though, proceed with caution, my eyes are not a pretty sight without make up!







4 comments:

  1. I've had fab results with Rapidlash, so hopefully it will work well for you too! I actually use it in conjunction with the L'Oreal Lash Serum too. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nazia, That's good to know. The L'Oreal one didn't do anything for me sadly, although I didn't use it every night, maybe that's why. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've found that the L'Oreal one really helps to keep my lashes strong (so they hang around for longer!) whereas the Rapidlash helps them to actually grow and makes the lashline fuller.

    It's an expensive habit but I don't think I'd be able to give up these serums now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I will give the L'Oreal one another go, once I've seen what RapidLash does (or doesn't do) for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...