Monday 17 May 2010

Bright springtime face of the day

It's been a while since I last posted on here (I've been busy with family stuff) and even longer since I did a look, so I thought I would show off what I'm wearing today as it is really pretty and springy. Unfortunately my camera is really rubbish on capturing bright colours, so what you see here is a bit of a toned down version of what it actually looks like, but this is the best I could do. :( Today I'm using make up from The Body Shop, these products are actually from their spring collection, but I'd never got around to trying them out properly, and also the weather is still definitely more springy than summery even though we're fast approching June. To create this look I used: Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion The Body Shop shimmer cubes no. 19 Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners in Covet and Ransom Guerlain Le 2 mascara in black Mac Show Off Brow Set Face: Guerlain Meteorites Perles primer Givenchy Photoperfection foundation Mac MSF Natural The Body Shop Kiss Of Colour blush in Vibrant Rose Lips: The Body Shop Love Gloss in Fuschia Flush (no. 16) See some photos (and let me know what you think)...

I have loads more posts coming up in the next few days, including my second Mac To The Beach haul and a very beautiful (albeit pricey) addition to my Guerlain Meteorites Voyage Powder collection. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...