Tuesday 30 June 2009

Look what came in the post today!

I've been shopping on eBay again and this is what I bought:
Chantecaille La Baleine Blue for eyes
I've already had the face palette, so now I have the pair. Aren't they just gorgeous? I love Chantecaille's palettes, as you know I own a good few. Of course they are almost too pretty to use, so will be sitting in my drawer untouched for a while yet. Why buy something so expensive just to look at it you ask? That's collectors for you. :) I use plenty other cosmetics I own, but some of these I just can't touch, they'd be spoilt immediately. Maybe I'll be able to buy a back up for these like I did for my Protected Paradise palettes and then I'll use them. :) I know, I'm crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...