Wednesday 2 January 2013

Bare Minerals Ready Luminizer The Love Affair Review and Swatches

I saw this highlighter on another blog and it had such glowing review (excuse the weak pun) I decided to get it. I'm a sucker for highlighter, especially if they come with a pretty design.


This actually comes in two shades, I bought The Love Affair which is the peachy pink variety, there's also The Shining Moment which is a gold shade. I find pinks more wearable for me, so I decided to get this one instead of The Shining Moment.

This is a very nice highlighter, feels quite creamy, but it's definitely a powder product. You get a subtle glow with some barely noticable shimmer. I have posted a couple of pictures of me wearing this (check out this post), but I will also include one at the bottom of the post.

You get 10 g product in a white square(ish) compact with a full size mirror in the lid. It used to retail for £26, but it's now in the sale for £13 (Debenhams still has this shade, The Shining Moment is now sold out). I bought mine on eBay for £17.50 just before it went on sale (typical). I'm guessing this is a limited edition product, but I'm not sure. I don't follow Bare Minerals and I think this might actually be the only product I own from them.

All in all, this is a lovely highlighter if you want a subtle glow, and it's great value for money (especially now). Get it while you can!

See more pictures including swatches and a picture of me wearing this after the jump!  









Taken without flash in natural daylight

Taken with flash

Wearing The Love Affair on the cheekbones on top of Physicians Formula Rosy Glow blush

2 comments:

  1. Well what do you know, I ended up buying the gold one as well. It was half price and in fact free with my Debenhams points, so couldn't resist. I'm terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour! I am thinking of getting it so your review has been valuable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...